top of page
* Gates open Friday @ noon
* No dogs
* Children 12 and under free
* Drinkable Well Water throughout property
(bring a container and save on plastic use)
* Parking pass required, re-entry discouraged
* $5 fee for Vehicles leaving and coming back on property so plan to stay!!
* All patrons off property by noon on sunday
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where is camping?
A: All camping is in the main field before the Lake. Car camping is included! nothing extra needed.
Lakeside: this is our only premium camping option and puts you on the lake by the stage!! stage left looking out from the stage on the next Knoll.
Q: are fires allowed
A: Only inside of containers/vessels. we have many nice stone circular pits built for your use but you are also welcome to bring a firepit from home. no open fires/ground fires allowed!!
Q: Can i bring my rv?
A: We are only offering 12 rv spots with power hookups
(so get them before they are gone!
The remaining rv spots will be in the back of the field so bring your generators if you need them.
Please note: all rv's will require and additional pass alongside your ticket.
bottom of page